Saturday 29 December 2007

fuck

fuck. whatever i got for my pmr is totally insignificant.
WHY?
because if i were to state how happy and satisfied i was, my mind unconsciously tells me this.

1) xian wei, retard no 1 in our gang got straight As.
that was my brain typing. my heart states otherwise.

2)7887 ppl got 8As in KUALA LUMPUR alone.
which is 2As more than me. which means they scored straight As while taking ONE more subject than me. which i, only got 6 out of 7 for. which means i cannot compare myself to any of them which means while i cudnt even score for ONE language paper which is BM, they scored TWO.
which means while i only got 6/7 which means 85% out of 100%, if i were to measure myself up against ppl who took 8 subjects and got all As for them. wat i have achieved wud be insignificant. this is because with that extra A, it wud mean they got 114% which is 29% more than me. which also means i, being a chinese boy, have failed my identity.
FUCK ME.

3)if we were to compare ourselves to any other countries. exclude the ones that u knw ARE stupid. or simply incapable because of their countries status. status being "at war, chaos or natural disaster has struck." NOT simply "malay." yes i knw, GOOD JOKE.
yes, u knw wut to expect, so before u get all smug, think abt the fact that if u were to migrate to another country, u would be put in probably a special needs class. 

4)my family, including my extanded family, friends etc is PROUD while being ignorant abt the above facts. which results in me feeling aboslutely STUPID when i think abt what i am.

now for the mother load

5) I ACTUALLY THINK IM GOOD. 
FUCK.



NOW, six reasons why getting 6As is better than 7.

1) when u get 6As, u can boast. why?
because, even when u boast, ppl cant tell because, well u didnt get straight As. 

2) u can still tell ppl FUCK bm. who gives a shit? certainly not me. 
and ppl dun question u, i mean  u DID fuck ur bm paper up.

3)it shows ppl that no matter how perfect i am, i AM flawed, that what makes us human. and I am qualified. coz i din get straight As.

4)6As make u sound like a rebellious boy that has good results. if u WERE  a rebellious kid and u got 7, ppl would have to see u before they made that conclusion. where else 6 speaks volumes by it self.

5)by getting 6As, and flunking my bm, i have become the majority of students who have fked their bm paper up hence, making the gouvernment realise what a burden bm is. or iin our case, maybe matthews will cancel bm. i mean our school IS private

6) six sounds so much cooler. i mean we even get to use cooler hand gestures when we tell ppl.

yea? hahah

oh well, i shall try my hardest to get myself an ipod nano video.


No comments: