Thursday 17 January 2008

i open the door to my heart.

wow. THAT has to be the most EMO title i've ever typed.

but lets stick with it.
everyth typed here is frm my heart, so there should be veeeery little insults thrown around

this is long overdue but lets get over with it.

2007 has been very eventful. and one could not possible get over it that easily.

and then 2008 came along.

somehow, its CRAP.
i have nv been so busy at the STARTING of the year. its like hw every fucking day. i've gotten so many ulsers lately because of it. (mostly coz i start doin my work at 10.) but the point is, one shud be entitled to a relaxing first month of ANY year.

anyhow, moving on now, xian wei is in my class and today he choked on his SALIVA. a whole new low. way to go.

sean left us.

let me make myself clear. sean : the person i was friends with since form one, the person whom i have eaten together for every break and lunch, the friend that introduced me to scary movie and all the teen movies that ever existed, the friend who got me interested in breakdancing altho i have lost all interest in it, the friend who helped me get some jobs, the friend who was insanely underweight, the friend who dyed his hair like a tiger's ass during the holiday, the friend who was quiet yet nv hesitate at laughin at our jokes, the friend who had a special way of kicking a ball from te air, the friend hu nv missed a header, the friend which i sat next to in form 2 for maths, the friend who bluetoothed all his songs to me, the friend who invited us to his home and where we played fifa 2008. the friend which grabbed most of the attention in form one because of his good looks, the friend hu looked emo and half starved, the friend who made xian wei fear him for most f his form 2 life, the friend who was such a fking violent ass when he was form 1 and 2, the friend who complimented on some of my grafftiti, the friend who pulled me up when i was sitting on the floor, the friend hu called me when i was form one to let me hear "my dad's gone crazy" by eminem, the friend who was private, the friend that had toenails that looked like they were genetically modified, the friend who was just a friend to all who did not feel to be close to anyone, the friend who wore converse shoes when we were form 1 & 2 and complained our asses of abt its cheap ass soles, the friend who had 50 cent bling in form 1 and showed it off to us, the friend who nv forgets how his neighbour rammed up my knee so hard my leg looked like it was mercedes branded, the friend who was an arsenal fan, the friend who was a friend, a good friend, a mate and part of K gang, i'll miss you.

*sniff*

god im so emo right now, kenny G is not helping.


sincerely, Tjchuen
i'll miss u mother fucker.

No comments: