Sunday 27 January 2008

a post abt dirt

dirt as we know is dirty.

i know, ur probably popping up with a hundred witty and cute remarks to say abt my first line. i dont mind, i would mind if u had nth to say abt it, it would mean ur too fucking stupid to read this blog.

and if ur defending urself in your mind now, its probably too late. but cheers anyway. STUPID.

anyway, as my title reads, today's post is abt dirt.

to start things off, saturday was interact club's "clean-toilet-day" . sad to say, i am not in that club. yes, yes, i was rejected. BIG DEAL. as u can see the whole of K gang didnt get in. DO I SEE A PATTERN HERE?

yes, if u dont understand u probably live under a tupperware or ur the same person that that got insulted by me in the 2nd paragraph. cheers again.

anyhow, me and the football team had a training session that day and lets just say the session would qualify for at least half an hour on discovery channel's "dirty jobs"

well anyway, after being covered with grime and maybe dog shit. me, xxx and xian wei went back to school.

xxx: hey when we go back to school, let me ask whether we can shower ok?
jc: nvm wan la, just go in there and crap the damn place up, owh the interactors are gonna love it.
xxx: dont la, let me ask after i kena marah u knw.
jc: fine but if teacher dont let u dont go i'll go ok?

AND WE DID. and i stole the surau's slippars coz i din have any at that time. lucky jsh took it. thanks mate.

the next topic related to dirt will be due during or after cny.

No comments: