Friday 7 December 2007

em..

uh..

yea..

abt wut i wrote.

no offence yea?

its more of a read for fun kind of thing dun take it seriously.

yea?

cool.

ok, jsh. i shall use ur idea.

EVERYONE IS NICE.
frankly coz noone has screwed me yet

ok. well, today i read my 8-yr old cousin's book of answers.
there was this page in the book that was answering the "where did babies come frm"

well, this is what it said." when mommy and daddy love each other very much, daddy's penis becomes very stiff and fits perfectly into mommy's vagina. this is called 'making love' or 'having sex'

damn if onli i read it when i was his age.
instead of staying up all night trying to figure out wut they were doing in titanic.


my parents still dont let me watch it.

but i did. its good.


oh yeah. XYUN AND ALAS ARE LEAVING US.
NOOOOOOOO.

there i spilled my guts out in one line.

*sniff*
PLEASE sms them. it cost them double toRECIEVE

=)

sincerely, TjChuen

No comments: