Tuesday 4 December 2007

weird.

funny, yesterday, i helped my mom mark her pre-school exam papers done by her 6 year old class, they managed to do pretty well. the funny thing was that the papers were pmr standard.

I guess i should rant abt out country's poor standard in education. BUT, my poor english forbids me to do so. seriously.
therefore, i seriously hope anyone who reads my post will blog abt our country's poor education standards.

secondly, can anyone blog abt the main things that happened to our form this year?
like : remember the time xxx did blablabla

someth like dat.

thirdly,
will someone post somrth REALY emo abt how time flies?

fourthly,
will someone post pics of themselves from form1 till whatever form just to compare?

thank u, i do hope u will do whatever i suggested.

No comments: