Thursday 15 March 2007

We were all to go watch a movie
xian Wei, Joshua, Sean and timothy
Lionel, fat alas and obviously,
me.
battled hard wif my mother to come
but at long last I went, wif no signs of harm
nervous, the 2 of us were as we lined up
knowing we weren’t 18, the pressure just piled up
but knowing dat the two of us looked the most grown up,
the burden was on us, we cud not juz give up.
In front of the counter Xian Wei did da talking,
all I had to do wuz look tough while standing.
the guy was convinced and the tickets were printing
in our hearts we were shouting for we were winning
when the tickets were in our hands, we could not stop smiling
round one was ours and in my heart I wuz shouting
Complimenting each other and all feeling hungry
we all wnt to burger king 2 fill up our tummy
I shall skip dis dis whole part for I find it boring.
straight to the part where we were to be watching
the great movie abt a Spartan king
against the Persian dude wid a lot of bling-bling
we were all pumped up and were already jumping
It was the second test and we cud not help grining
it was a malay pigling
he was in charge of checking and tearing
the tickets we held in out hands with such loyalty
the ticket that ensured that we got to see,
guts spilling out
Brains flying out
and u know wut dat keep xian wei’s tongue out
we cudnt wait, we were desperate and suddenly,
the guy DIN tear our ticket and asked for our ic,
ohh fk I thougt we aint getting thru. And menacingly,
”apa tahun u lahir?” he asked me
I answered “89” immedietly
when he asked whut age I wuz, I thought it was goin to be easy
”18” I answered and booyah, me gonna watch movie!
but of all ppl he pointed at jsh
young and small looking – yea that’s jsh.
the guy asked wut tingkatan he wuz in and jsh looked lost.
we’re screwed and that was it. Jsh answered 3.
fuk u jsh, y did u hafta say 3?!
now dda onli ones that can watch was timothy and me.
but wuts da point of waatchin a rated R movie,
without the 2k gang that I love so dearly
so dis is for 2k-iens, from jc, yours trully
friendhip is valued above all qualities.
just so u know, y’all are my best buddies.
so we planned to get a refund
bein wid em, u know its gonna be fun
but how abt we sneek in? the movie’s still on!
gah screw it, xian wei, our hopes are all gone.
so I walked up to the cashier once more, so confidently
asked for a refund, we should have so deservedly
but the Indian refused and tried to reason wid me
bah, he juz aint smart enuf for me.
so all he had to do wuz use gsc’s policy against me.
but when the manager came, it wuz a different story.
the fkin Chinese also cudnt fight me
but bcoz I wuz alone fighting for a refund
he used the fact that xian wei was the one that made da noise
that said we were grown boys
so in the end I had no choice.
Xian wei wasn’t present and the battle was lost.
I walked away disappointed, that my friends weren’t wid me
that they were at a café, eatin popcorn without me.
FK ALL OF Y’ALL FOR NOT BEIN BEHIND ME
but anyway, they weren’t so sore abt loosin the money,,
but I was so I had to sell my tickets
so I found a couple of idots
hu were willing to buy to tickets for 10 bux.
it was a mighty loss for me but I was in no position to fuss.
so I lost one buck in this whole incident
screw u GSC and ur fked up malay attendant.
sincerely, Chuen hu doesn’t give a damn.

No comments: