Saturday 10 March 2007

getting da hang of bloggin

well, yesterday, i felt terrible. therefore, if u look down, i have put everyth in huge fonts. why?
TO TAKE UP SPACE. therefore, u cant blame me for the extremely short post. HECK . I'LL EVEN SLAM MY OWN LACK OF ABILITY.

well, these are the points -
  1. totally boring.
  2. huge crappy font and words
  3. fking childish
  4. lame
  5. very emo (u cant blame me, ii was figgin tired
  6. sentences too short. make it look like "acting cute"
  7. very messy.
  8. very ky-ish, grace-ish and girl-ish
  9. wtf how da hell am i supposed to get rid of these bullets????
    PHEW. had to press shift+enter. HOW DA FARK AM I SUPPOSE TO NOE?
    WHAT DA FUK! I STILL CANT GET RID OF IT
  10. HUH ! DA HELL?!
    WHAT DA FUCK.. HEY!
  11. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FARK IT! PISS ME OFF AGAIN
  12. AHHHHHHHH FARK

No comments: