Sunday 25 March 2007

sooo wut

fellow readers,
my loyal readers,
my readers hu have been makin the popularity scale increase,
i love u.
im happyu coz its my bday!!!
wooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yay. shoot me.

lately, i have visted xiaoyoons blog, thinking that it might be another dumb post.

well, it wasnt.yea, heck she got back to bloggin after i made a great, honest comment like simon cowell on american idol.

simon goes "ur terrible, u can sing u cant dance.. blablala" "u look like a bush baby" "please stop, ur hurting my ears" thats critism for the ppl that reli cant sing.
all i said on her blog was "ur post are gettin worse. disappointing." DATS IT! wutsd a damn big deal??!!!

and now, on her blog she uses me as an excuse to getback to bloggin and called me insensitive. and tammy thinks im an idiot.

its times like these that makes some ppl angry, hurt and wtv,.

but i, i dont.

because i have learnt to look at the bright side!here's wut all of u can do
ACCEPT IT and other's
this is wut i did.
>> HEYY! my comments DO matter to sumone! i din waste 5 seconds of typing!!
>
>>wait a sec, XIAOUYOON AND TAMMY KNOW HU I AM!!!
>
>> be happy jc, u've left an impression on them (mind my bad grammar, i juz dunno how to make a sentence wid 'impression')
>
>>XIAOUYOON AND TAMMY TALK ABT ME IN THEIR SPARE TIME!! woohoooo!
>
>>i feel POPULAR.

ahahhahahah, see, u can make sumth bad, GOOD!! bloody hell, im good.

i felt dumb writting da post, dun blame me.


sincerly,
TJCHUEN

No comments: