Thursday 8 March 2007

INSPIRED

KOKOKOKOKOKOKOK!!! IM BA-ACK! u see, if u got to the bottom, u wud see a reli plain post. well i wuz reli uninspired. but i shall make it up to all of u.

ok firstly, visited ky's blog, xy blog and maybe sum other girls.






hypothesis : all girls plan oon wut to post and then tell each other, and the rest of the girls followed
observation : all da girls started confessinf wut they felt, wut they hate and their love problems.and then, they started gettin all emo and my guess : they cried after they confessed. poor them.
besiedes that, they pasted all the pictures of their friens and then complimented on their friends. i bet it all started after sum attention seeking girl wantinged to know wut her friends think abt her. wanting to feel good and not odd, she asks ALL her firends to do it. knowing that her friends wont shame her on their blogs, she makes thm post it.
conclusion: the hypothesis is acceptable, and u gurls are sad.

i also checked out xw's blog. his granddad passed away. RIP ol man. moment of silence. god bless him. he was one of the greatest granddadsxian wei had.

he had alkot of pics and since i m in da scientific zone,

hypoyhesis: family members ussually look alike.


ppl hu are circled in red are all the ppl dat look alike. *snigger* as u can see clearly, the family resembalance is there. must be da same grandfather. where's junwah?! the circles are cacated bcz i wuz laughin my head off. and my hands were shaking

conclusion : the hypothesis is acceptable FOR SURE.

hahah!and, cy, I STILL HAVENT GONE FOR WRITTING CLASS. in ur FACE u bimbo.
=) chill, u like da name dun u!



since i havent got to chinese new yr, i shall start now. ok, skip da part on me explaining the meaning of CNY and trying to be funny. well, i gambled and won 60 bux max. and i got bullied for my lousy hokkien. my cousins made me eat the damn pigs head and i swear, by the next day, i had grown abt 10 pimples. but i like it, dats wat cuzins are for. EXCEPT FOR ONE CUZ HU IS EXTERMELY FKED UP. y'all al noe i haf curly hair rite? an i let grow long rite? sso dis year i got alot of attention. and dis fked up cuzin whose name i dun remember, hu has been seeing me EVERYGODDAMNED YEAR SINCE I WUZ BORN, comes up to me and says " ur hair nice ah, waah, long time nv see u liao, the last tim i saw u ah, u baby u noe? (gestures hand motion to show me an infants height) " WAT DA FARK!!!!!!!!

i haf a rough sketch of him. now imagine him talkin in hokkien.

he is an ass hole and he is a dumb shit. dropped out of skool and is selling hp or sumth. I HATE U.
and hes my dad's sister's son.. poor aunty. total jackass of a son.
well, dun reli haf much to say, reunion dinners dat cost 800 bux are crap and dun eat it unless ur cuzin forces u to.



exams.

exams came and went, nth to add to dat and juz so u know, i got 70 for sej! and i onli got 3 for my coursework.

sincerly,
Tjchuen

No comments: