Sunday 25 January 2009

losing Keys -Jack Johnson

Don't worry
Everybody in the room notices you
Sit back and relax
The night is early
We are abo
ut to overdo it
So come and tell me something that you've already told me
Cause everybody's heard our lovely stories
I'm hoping some of them are true

I've been losing lots of keys lately,
I don't know what that means
But maybe I've been better off with things that can't be locked at all
I've been feeling kind
of sea sick lately,
See you reaching to me gonna save me
You were me, I would much rather take the fall.


i'd really love to see you tonight- England Dan & John Ford Coley

Hello, yeah, it's been a while.
Not much, how about you?
I'm not sure why I called.
I guess I really just wanted to talk to you.

And I was thinking maybe later on.
We could get together for a while.

It's been such a long time.
And I really do miss your smile.

*I'm not talking about moving in.
And I don't want to change your life.
But there's a warm wind blowing the stars around.
A
nd I'd really love to see you tonight.

I won't ask for promises.
So you don't have to lie.
We've both played that game before.
Say I love you and say goodbye.

No comments: