Saturday 3 February 2007

1st shit

ALRITE
ahemm.
alrite all u poor sad ppl dat have been goin on ranting abt ur pathetic goddamned lives, (god doesnt damn ANYTH, onli Satan does) alex tells me.
i shud probably listen but i shud listen to my mom too.
whre was i, oh ya, to all those ppl that have been acting CUTE in THEIR blogs, watch the fark out. I WILL CRITISIZE TO MY HEART'S CONTENT.
and all those ppl that have nice interesting blogs, like xian wei, pickshing so on and so forth, please continue to inspire the un-inspired and humour the ones that do not have it.

as, sum ppl may recognize me as the boy that is shallow and simple minded
"a naive simple-minded guy he is indeed! this might hurt him, but hey, i apologized before this , he had it coming. XD" quoted frm KENG YEE'S blog
and some ppl like grace lim see me as "the blogless-blog-slammer"
but hu gives a shit, im entitled to my view and i dun care if u wanna make me feel guilty as quoted frm grace's blog, she writes "THE JCHUEN HATERS" ky says, "he slams us on our blogs and he doesnt even have one"
GADDAMIT, FOR THE LAST GADDAMN TIME, I WUZ JK KY, JOKING, J-O-K-I-N-G
idiot,
bsides, if it werent for me, GOD knows wut chocolate u wud be bloggin abt
as i haf seen in ky's blog the sentance "i lurv chocolate" has appered countless times. yes, ky and chocolate is a symbol now, a symbol of aan inseparable pair
wait i'll juz give u a few sentances frm her blog that wud justify my speech
nvm for another day

No comments: